Are you looking for a professional yet easy to use Schematic and PCB design system that will allow you to import your designs from P-CAD and other programs? Download DipTrace at diakov.net!
This is a modern end-to-end design system, which includes:
- PCB Editor – PCB design with powerful autorouter, handy manual routing and component positioning system.
- Schematic editor – design circuits with support for hierarchy and unlimited number of sheets. Export to PCB editor, netlist or simulator.
- Component and pattern editors – allow you to create your own libraries.
- Standard Libraries – Contains over 100,000 components.
- 3D Preview – allows you to view the 3D model of the board. More than 2.5 thousand products are supplied with the program.
- 3D models of cases.
- Import/Export – the system can import schematics, boards and libraries from P-CAD, PADS and other popular
- programs. Export to P-CAD, Gerber and other formats will allow you to prepare boards for any production.
- Russian interface, help, textbook and formats – will allow you to quickly learn and use the program effectively.
DipTrace contains the following features:
- Intuitive user interface. Multi-level hierarchy and support for multi-sheet diagrams allows you to quickly and efficiently develop complex circuit diagrams. Converting a schematic to a PCB, updating a design from a modified schematic, and back annotating are all done with one click. All objects are highlighted when working. The tutorial contains step-by-step recommendations and guides you through all the stages of creating a board.
- Convenient manual and automatic positioning
The Organizing, List Positioning, and Automatic Component Positioning functions help you quickly and easily optimize component layout and board dimensions.
- Efficient Routing Capabilities
A modern meshless autorouter is able to efficiently and quickly route complex multi-layer boards with different types of components, as well as simple two-layer designs. The grid tracer can be used on simple single-layer boards with jumpers. Specctra DSN/SES support allows the use of external tracers. Advanced manual routing tools allow you to quickly and efficiently design non-standard boards. Board sizes are unlimited.
- Comprehensive design verification
Extensive design verification capabilities at various stages of creation allow you to identify errors before sending files to the manufacturer. The verification includes the following steps: automated verification of new components in libraries, which reveals possible signs of errors and minimizes the “human factor”; checking the validity of connections in the scheme (ERC); checking gaps, dimensions and various signs of errors on the board (DRC); checking the integrity of connections on the board; comparison with the schema. Errors are displayed as a list and displayed in the project, it is possible to correct them “on the fly” with restarting the check.
- 3D Board Preview
The 3D Preview function simulates the appearance of the final product, making it possible to identify layout flaws before transfer to production. Thanks to hardware graphics acceleration, it is possible to rotate and scale the device model in real time. More than 2.5 thousand 3D models of cases are supplied with the program.
- Schematic Simulation
Exporting the circuit diagram in Spice-netlist (.cir) format will allow you to simulate your device in LT Spice or any other external simulator.
- Import / Export
Import and export functions allow you to work with schematic diagrams, boards and libraries in other EDA and CAD formats: DXF, P-CAD, PADS, OrCAD and Eagle, as well as work with netlists: Accel, Allegro, Mentor, PADS, P-CAD, OrCAD, Protel 2.0 and Tango.
- Creating files for production
In DipTrace you can get all the files you need for production (Gerber RS-274X, Excellon N/C Drill, DXF). Vectorization allows you to export TrueType fonts and bitmaps to Gerber format.
- Creating Your Own Libraries
Convenient design tools for components and packages with automatic layout and numbering of pins according to specified rules allow you to create components of any size and complexity in minutes.
Highlights in RUS (English Available)