Escape From Tarkov – this is a multiplayer hardcore first-person shooter, the events of which unfold on the territory of alternative modern Russia. According to the plot of the game, two competing private military corporations clashed with each other in the city of Tarkov, generating panic and monstrous chaos there, which in turn gave rise to many clans of bandits. You can die in Escape From Tarkov in many ways – from the bullet of an enemy soldier to a huge radiation background. Players will be able to learn more than a hundred different unique skills and complete a long line of quests that shed light on the city’s past and increase the chances of survival.
Official website of the game: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
Carefully read the installation procedure and existing restrictions before downloading the distribution!
1) Unpack the game in C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov using the WinRAR https://www.7-zip.org/download.html MAY BE BUGGY!!!
2) Install C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\DotNET_v5.0.10.exe
3) Run/Import into the registry (Edit if the path is not C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov) C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov.reg
4) Start the game (from the Administrator) C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\EscapeFromTarkov.bat
1) .NET error? Download and install the latest version, it is better to immediately run 32 and 64 bits: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/5.0
2) If the Server has started, and the game does not start, click Launcher.exe
3) If the game does not start from the Launcher, then delete / rename two files (local.ini and shared.ini) in the Tarkov folder, which is in the documents. This will throw off the settings. Also on this folder in the documents and on the main one with the game, remove the “read only” checkbox in the properties, if it is worth it.
4) If all else fails, delete/rename the folder C:\Games\EscapeFromTarkov\user it will delete the profile