Lumion is visualization software made for architects.
No matter your experience with rendering, Lumion helps you create a story about your design that will captivate and inspire. Iterate and share your vision exactly as you imagine it — full of beauty, atmosphere and emotion.
A building doesn’t exist in a vacuum. The setting, its environment, the subtle details — they all matter to bring your design to life. To create atmosphere. To give spaces a sense of scale and possibility.
With Lumion, you can create a world of context and capture the details of life that show the full potential of your design.
Simply tap into your imagination and Lumion helps you express your vision for the project. You can reveal the rough textures of your building materials or show the elegance of glass facades. Make soft winds blow through the trees or create a sunset and illuminate your interiors. Render the serene atmosphere of a lazy Sunday morning or the buzz of a Saturday night in the city.
Whatever the emotion you want to convey, you can render it with ease.
Graphics Card: Rated G3DMark 14,000 or higher with the latest drivers. For example, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, AMD Radeon RX 5700XT or better.
Graphics Card Memory: 8 GB or more
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel/AMD with CPUMark rating for a single thread of 2200 or higher. For example, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Intel Core i7-4790 or better.
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
System memory (RAM): 32 GB or more.
Hard drive NVME m.2 Hard Drive
Hard Drive: SATA3 SSD or NVME m.2
How To Install :
1. Install Lumion from the Setup folder
2. Copy Lumion Patcher (lumion.pro.v11-tpc.exe) to the Lumion folder.
3. Run it using the password from the “Run Pass.txt” file and press PATCH.
4. Copy the update from the archive “Lumion 11.0.1_to_188.8.131.52_Hotfix” to the folder with the program. It is no longer necessary to add these 2 lines to the host file, although it is recommended, as this prevents the program from connecting to their server and sending information from the PC.
However, you must not block these 2 directions if you are going to use the LiveSync plugin.127.0.0.1 backup.lumion3d.net
127.0.0.1 license.lumiontech.net Obviously, the Mylumion.com service cannot be used.
Also disabled – Youtube login, Lumion News, Open Street Map.
***: If the patcher execution is not displayed correctly, change the Windows font size to 100%.
** when closing the program and the message “Releasing license” appears, wait at least 30 seconds, the program will close by itself.
* With this patch, Lumion works completely offline, you don’t need to be connected to the Internet.