Microsoft Office 2021 is an update to one of the company’s most important products. Among the innovations of Office 2021, the company mentions support for handwriting in all applications – we are talking about wireless digital pen cases, support for tilt effects and pressure force. Excel also has more powerful data analysis tools like new formulas, charts, and Power BI integration. PowerPoint adds sophisticated presentation features such as Morph and Zoom effects.
– Microsoft Access 2016-2021
– Microsoft Excel 2016-2021
– Microsoft Outlook 2016-2021
– Microsoft PowerPoint 2016-2021
– Microsoft Publisher 2016-2021
– Microsoft Word 2016-2021
– Skype for business 2016-2021
– OneDrive for business
– Microsoft Visio Professional 2016-2021
– Microsoft Project Professional 2016-2021
- Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the results of the analysis of existing data using improved tools and functions. The first thing that stands out is the new look and feel of Excel. It’s stripped of unnecessary details, but also designed to deliver professional results quickly. Many features have been added to help you navigate through a large number of numbers and create compelling data images that lead to more informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation program, including portable ones, with advanced transitions, support for animation, audio and video – even in high resolution. Microsoft PowerPoint has a cleaner interface adapted to tablet PCs and touch screen phones. Presenter Mode automatically adjusts to match your projector and can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have multiple options to make it easier to design, and when collaborating, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
- Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new look. It’s now more concise, helping you focus on the essentials in your email, calendar, and contacts views.
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and creating professional-quality marketing materials and publications for print and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move, rearrange, and add visual alerts to your posts with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access is an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC, Business Data Catalog), 25 high-quality templates. An Access web app is a new type of database that you create in Access and then use and publish as a shared SharePoint app in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data you plan to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on). Access creates a database structure with views that allow you to add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are already built in, so you can start using your web app right away.
- Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook for storing and sharing information. When you open OneNote, you’ll immediately notice a new design that helps you focus on thoughts and ideas, not on the interface. With full integration with the cloud, you can free your hard drive from files while still accessing your notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet PC or browser.
- Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing work documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with colleagues and also view them from mobile devices. Your files will be stored securely in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company’s SharePoint Servers, depending on your settings.
– Processor x86 or x64 with a clock speed of 1 GHz and support for the SSE2 instruction set.
– 2 GB RAM is recommended for graphical features, Outlook Instant Search, and some advanced features.
– 3.0 GB of free hard disk space.
– Screen resolution 1280 x 800. To use hardware graphics acceleration, you need a graphics card that supports DirectX10.