The Big Stage EZX is an expansion for EZdrummer 3 captured in arguably the most unique and iconic setting in Toontrack EZX history: an empty stage facing a massive mid-1800s theater auditorium. Masterfully recorded by engineer/producer/mixer Jakob Herrmann and designed to provide the broadest possible sonic palette, it features four contrasting kits as well as ambience microphones positioned on the far ends of the stage, the balconies and other key positions in the theater’s breathtaking room.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to write a massive rock track, an ambient pop song or if you’re simply after a massive collection of genre-neutral drums with an audio-visual scope beyond the convention, this EZX is your new go-to.
Ready to write some songs? The stage is yours.
- Recorded at Stora Teatern, a classic Gothenburg theater dating back to 1859
- Engineered by Jakob Herrmann at Top Floor Studios in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Four complete kits, handpicked for maximum versatility
- Features a set of concert toms as well as several extra kicks, snares and cymbals
- Sounds ideal for anything from thunderous rock and metal to modern ambient pop, soul and more
- Features several ambience microphones (far sides of the stage, ceiling, balcony and more)
- Comes with mix-ready presets for a wide range of microphone setup variations and styles
- Includes a collection of unique MIDI grooves and fills tailored for the kits
For Manual Installation [MAC/WIN] :
- Extract archive/image file with 7zip
- Copy content EZX folder to installation library