EZdrummer 3.0.6 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 3.0.6 is required for the support of EZX expansion packs released from this point forward (Q1 2023).
- The Mac AAX now has native Apple silicon support.
- High-resolution graphics have been added to more GUI elements.
- Trial mode support has been added.
- A GEWA preset has been added.
- Positional sensing has been added to the snare in the DTX-PROX preset.
- Loading certain projects could cause a crash – projects where an instrument had been replaced with one with more articulations and an e-drum mapping had been added for some of those articulations.
- In Twisted Kit EZX, the body graphics did not look right.
- The hi-hat pedal in In the Pocket EZX no longer graphically overlaps a snare stand.
- In the time signature editor, it is now possible to move several time signatures at a time.
- The numerator in the time signature editor is now limited to 127 instead of 32.
- Turning and releasing the pitch knob did not properly repitch stacked sounds.
- It was not possible to drag-insert choke notes (except by starting on a different row).
- When drag-inserting and moving to a choke row, the choke notes were not displayed with the choke symbol (until the mouse button was released).
- Moving a regular note to a choke row or moving a choke note would make a horizontal line appear on the original note.
- In the Channel Aftertouch editor, for each block that was inserted, the other blocks got smaller.
- Fixed a potential crash when mouse wheel was used in Bandmate.
- Alesis Surge and Nitro preset fixes (affecting note numbers for hats, ride and crash).
MIDI Mapping Layout Window
- Right-clicking an instrument (so the selection changes without playing the instrument) no longer triggers Highlight Played Instrument in the layout window.
- Selecting “Show MIDI Mapping Layout” from an instrument context menu would under certain conditions increase the layout window width.