RELEASE NOTES FOR SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3.3.6
Superior Drummer 3.3.6 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 3.3.6 is required for the support of Superior Drummer 3 products released from this point forward (Q1 2023).
- The Mac AAX now has native Apple silicon support.
- In the time signature editor, it is now possible to move several time signatures at a time.
- The numerator in the time signature editor is now limited to 127 instead of 32.
- Positional sensing has been added to the snare in the DTX-PROX preset.
- Loading a SD2 user preset with X-drums did not work well in some cases – the X-drums did not always become “added instruments” in SD3 but would sometimes use empty “standard” positions, which could lead to MIDI mapping issues.
- Removing an added instrument which is not the most recently added one, saving the project and loading it will no longer cause a crash.
- In the Channel Aftertouch editor, when a new block was inserted, the other blocks got smaller.
- Fixed an issue with the EQ effect – the curve was not correct for nodes in Peak mode with slopes 12 dB/oct or 24 dB/oct, particularly with low Q values.
- On Mac, ctrl-click on an empty effect slot could cause a crash.
MIDI Mapping Layout Window
- The description for “Dim Extra Notes” would say it was unavailable when it was available and vice versa.
- Alesis Surge and Nitro preset fixes (affecting note numbers for hats, ride and crash).