The Classic EZX is a contemporary-sounding drum library, bringing together all that is good about modern recording techniques with the sound of a classic Helios recording console. This rare piece of equipment is known to have shaped the production on albums by bands like The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and The Who. Still after almost 40 years in existence it’s considered one of the best sounding of all time.
The Classic EZX was recorded by award-winning engineer Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush, Frank Zappa) and drummer Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys) at the Shorefire Recording Studio in New Jersey. It comes with three complete kits with several choices for alternative instruments. The Classic EZX also presents a unique feature in the form of giving you two different setups; one contemporary multiple microphone and one with only four microphones, a so called “4 mic setup.” This setup is what helped shape the unique and organic production on many big albums of the 1970s – a sound that is making a distinct resurgence today.
Be it a slamming 1970s rock song or a slim and tight contemporary pop track – the sounds of The Classic EZX will sit right in any mix.
- Produced and recorded by Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush) and Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys).
- Two recording setups
- Three (3) complete kits with additional instrument choices
- Yamaha,* Noble & Cooley* and Craviotto drums*
- Large assortment of cymbals
- Included MIDI library
For Manual Installation [MAC/WIN] :
- Extract archive/image file with 7zip
- Copy content EZX folder to installation library